We are U-Explore
Inspiring students to create their own vision of success
We don’t believe careers guidance starts and finishes with a one-off interview in the careers office, it is ongoing and U‑Explore is there for the whole journey.
Delivering completely impartial information, advice and guidance:
- Over 2,000 written and video job profiles across 15 industry sectors
- 360 degree virtual tours of real businesses
- Links to education and training providers across the UK
- All options and progression routes laid bare
- An intuitive search function provides a personalised approach to every learner’s journey
- A personalised profile for learners to record and track their own progression
- Tools and applications to build a professional quality CV
- Dedicated work preparation information covering application to interview
- Interactive maps for further and higher education and live map of Apprenticeship opportunities
- A comprehensive work experience application for applying and preparing for placements
- Powerful and convenient reality-based enterprise video challenges and resources
- A range of workbooks to help ensure students become effective career planners.
- Embedding in all subjects across the curriculum. Students see the world of work value in their subjects.
(Contact School for school registration code)
Grace Academy Careers Advisor
U-Explore also provide Grace Academy with a fully qualified, independent and impartial Careers Advisor.
- One to one and group guidance
- Help with UCAS applications
- Help securing and making the most of work experience
- Providing alternative options to University
- Helping students prepare for the world of work (CVs, interviews, making a good impression in the workplace)
Students can message our advisor through the secure online guidance messenger service on U-Explore.
“All-inclusive, inspiring and exciting, this resource will help young people to approach their futures with real insight and confidence. A breath of fresh air for teachers and students alike, U-Explore is a genuine pleasure to use…Impartial careers education doesn’t get much better than this”
John Dabell, Teach Secondary Magazine product review, March 2012