Students develop in different ways and at different speeds. Some students require extra support for various reasons, such as:
- A learning difficulty in a subject area
- An accelerated ability in a subject area
- Emotional or behavioural difficulties
- Serious medical problems
Our aims and Objectives
- Our aim is to ensure that provisions are made for all students to fulfil their academic and social potentials.
- Our objective is to identify any students with learning needs as early as possible and make the appropriate support available.
- We believe that the partnership between the Academy, students, parents and outside experts is vital for the effective support of students with any kind of learning needs.